View Profile DylaneggsProductions

26 Movie Reviews

The writing was on point, I think you really nailed the comedic style. My only criticism is that the timing is way off. Your short goes too fast making the jokes less effective. Also, the voices and animation weren't up to standards, but I can forgive that since it wasn't the reason I watched the video.

Overall, this was one of the better South Park fan animations I've seen. You should be proud! My advice is to study South Park's pacing if you ever do a second attempt.

You stole my fucking name bud.

dylan responds:

"if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it"

- beyoncé, 2008

I'm just about done with this stupid ironic meme, meme.

5 Game Reviews

(Johnny Rotton's Ballad)cQ-ccJ-abq-cbs-cbr-ecE-acS-ccU-cbS-gcx-gaR-ecD-aby-gby-cdm-fdv-hdv-fdvby-gar-cak-ccE-acE-admdwdtdhcJbybEbDbCbBbAbzbybxbwbvbubtcM-acQ-acT-bam-bcE-acE-acE-acE-acE-acE-acE-acEcE-acE-acEcEcEcEcE-gdv-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-j,-fea-ccj-cff-Mbk-cbk-clN-Ant-cnk-cnj-ggz-cgu-cgw-cgu-agz-agt-agp-ago-aaB-bpt-cps-bpp-cpp-apt-cpt-cpt-cpn-cpn-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-s,-ffF-ggZ-ggZ-ggZ-ogW-cgX-caf-caf-cap-Agh-car-cfY-cfV-cfX-cfV-cfX-cgM-cbf-adP-beD-aeS-afC-bgz-ggz-afW-chx-ahw-ahv-chD-ahy-ahy-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-s,-vlL-clK-coS-coV-clL-clK-coS-coV-coV-col-coT-Ans-cnt-cgv-cgw-cgw-cno-cno-cdw-cdt-beB-bjg-bjZ-bgr-cgA-bgH-bnk-cpt-cpp-cpp-bpp-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-t

Nice, man. But it's a bit boring and repetitive after a while. Still nice job!

To anyone who wants to now where Weeble is

At the title screen go next to the left side of the ad box, go up to the middle of the side and just click until a medal pops up.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
I procrastinate too much, HELP!

19, Male

Shady Pedestrian

why do you need to know?

Astral Plane