South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

The writing was on point, I think you really nailed the comedic style. My only criticism is that the timing is way off. Your short goes too fast making the jokes less effective. Also, the voices and animation weren't up to standards, but I can forgive that since it wasn't the reason I watched the video.

Overall, this was one of the better South Park fan animations I've seen. You should be proud! My advice is to study South Park's pacing if you ever do a second attempt.

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

You stole my fucking name bud.

dylan responds:

"if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it"

- beyoncé, 2008

Nice Meme :^) Nice Meme :^)

I'm just about done with this stupid ironic meme, meme.

Racist Bassist Racist Bassist

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

That was adorable.

Fairly OddFortress Fairly OddFortress

I liked this alot actually, my only concerns are that I don't care for the pencil tool at all and animation was sluggish at times. Now this is only because I'm a major perfectionist and judge too harshly, don't take it too seriously. Another concern was that while the song was a perfect parody, the audio hurt my ears and felt like it was switching frequencies.

Overall 4.5 good job mate.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

This was really well put together and funny, but I feel that PewDiePie isn't that bad. I actually like him Ray William Johnson should be made fun of more.

ToyStory4 ToyStory4

Hmmmm.... well. I liked the art, but not the concept. I mean I feel like it's a bit over used to rip on Bronies so much. Let them rest, MLP is actually a good show.

3 stars for effort and smooth animation.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

I really like your style alot and the animation's great! Really, your one of my favorite animators. But I'll be honest, isn't the whole girl crazy undertone getting old? I mean it's good to do it once, but I feel like it's getting outdated and your too good for it. Your probally not going to pay any attention to this comment, but I'am just speak my mind. But I still think your a great artist, don't take this comment the wrong way.

Spazkid responds:

you dont like girls?

Toons These Days: Ep 4 Toons These Days: Ep 4

Lol, I love Regular Show, but I still like this also!

4.5