South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

The writing was on point, I think you really nailed the comedic style. My only criticism is that the timing is way off. Your short goes too fast making the jokes less effective. Also, the voices and animation weren't up to standards, but I can forgive that since it wasn't the reason I watched the video.

Overall, this was one of the better South Park fan animations I've seen. You should be proud! My advice is to study South Park's pacing if you ever do a second attempt.

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

You stole my fucking name bud.

dylan responds:

"if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it"

- beyoncé, 2008

Nice Meme :^) Nice Meme :^)

I'm just about done with this stupid ironic meme, meme.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

(Johnny Rotton's Ballad)cQ-ccJ-abq-cbs-cbr-ecE-acS-ccU-cbS-gcx-gaR-ecD-aby-gby-cdm-fdv-hdv-fdvby-gar-cak-ccE-acE-admdwdtdhcJbybEbDbCbBbAbzbybxbwbvbubtcM-acQ-acT-bam-bcE-acE-acE-acE-acE-acE-acE-acEcE-acE-acEcEcEcEcE-gdv-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-j,-fea-ccj-cff-Mbk-cbk-clN-Ant-cnk-cnj-ggz-cgu-cgw-cgu-agz-agt-agp-ago-aaB-bpt-cps-bpp-cpp-apt-cpt-cpt-cpn-cpn-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-s,-ffF-ggZ-ggZ-ggZ-ogW-cgX-caf-caf-cap-Agh-car-cfY-cfV-cfX-cfV-cfX-cgM-cbf-adP-beD-aeS-afC-bgz-ggz-afW-chx-ahw-ahv-chD-ahy-ahy-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-s,-vlL-clK-coS-coV-clL-clK-coS-coV-coV-col-coT-Ans-cnt-cgv-cgw-cgw-cno-cno-cdw-cdt-beB-bjg-bjZ-bgr-cgA-bgH-bnk-cpt-cpp-cpp-bpp-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-t

MARIO EGG CATCH MARIO EGG CATCH

Nice, man. But it's a bit boring and repetitive after a while. Still nice job!

The Abusive Review Quiz The Abusive Review Quiz

To anyone who wants to now where Weeble is

At the title screen go next to the left side of the ad box, go up to the middle of the side and just click until a medal pops up.

Lots of people find this review helpful!